Christmas is barely a week away and you might still be on the lookout for a few gifts. Here is a selection of small gifts that caught my eye. They will not hurt your purse, yet are unique enough to be noticed and remembered. You might want to keep the list for future reference if you are like me, always at loss for small gifts.
From left to right and top to bottom:
– Black and white coasters by Tilissimo
– Letter tray by Ferm Living
– Set of painted wooden vases by Shadeonshape
– Yellow chevron pouch by Aylla
– Mint Iphone case by Toncase
– Geometric cement planters by Pippamarxstudio
– Tealight holders by BoConcept
Do you have staples when it comes to gift making in various occasions? I’d love to hear about them. Have a lovely day and good luck with finishing the holidays preparation.