I am launching a new post series to share fabric inspiration with you.
I have always been fascinated with fabrics. While I studied Fashion Merchandising in New York I interned 2 years in a row for Dormeuil, the french fabric company specializing in British cloth for bespoke tailoring. I really fell in love with the subtleties of menswear fabrics: The yarns used, the textures, the weaving techniques, and the colors that had to stay restrained and classic. I still very much to this day prefer solids with interesting textures than loud prints.
I am starting this series with fabrics by color but I will also do series by fabric or pattern types. Let me know what you think of them! Chartreuse it is for today as I was recently looking for fabrics for our own home in this color, and also because it works quite well with this beautiful spring season we are having!
1. Schumacher – Betwixt – Col. Chartreuse/ivory
2. Romo – Teo – Col. Lime
3. Nobilis – Neon Tratra Ref. 4047_36
4. Schumacher – Alhambra weave – Col. Lime
5. Nobilis – Obliquo – Ref. 10305_87
6. Nobilis – Velours Labyrinthe – Ref. 10191_96
7. Romo – Odin – Col. Wasabi
8. Romo – Devante – Col. Pesto
9. Boussac – Tequila – Col. Anis
10. Boussac – Margarita – Col. Anis